Our client is a software artisan passionate about helping companies build awesome solutions. With an agile process that is built on top of the best engineering practices, their team is comprised of full-stack developers and architects who are well-versed in the latest technologies and love what they do! They believe that transparent, honest, and fluent communication, both remotely and on-site, is a key factor in the success of any project.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is be passionate about IT and eager to learn new technologies and ways of automating tests, the industry best practices and how to apply them. They should understand the business and the systems and functionalities that support it and be able to build a robust testing framework, one that can easily ensure things work the way they should, through time and as existing functionalities change and new ones are added.
As part of a global agile team working with cutting-edge technologies, architectures and solutions, automation testers should have great collaboration and reporting skills to be able to work side by side with colleagues at client's and their's, staying in touch daily via chats, videocalls and emails and ensure things get done.
- Advanced English level to be able to participate and drive team meetings.
- +6 years of experience working in QA Automation roles.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL DB as well as their query languages.
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Clear understanding of what automated tests are and how and when they run.
- Being good at collaborating with team members and maintaining a cheerful work environment.
- Great communication skills and the ability to understand the business product and what to test.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Cucumber / REST Assured.
- JUnit / MSTest / NUnit / Jasmine.
- SQL Server / Azure SQL / Azure Data Factory / Databricks.
- REST / SOAP web service clients.
- Azure DevOps Pipelines / Jenkins / Github Actions.
- Selenium WebDriver.
Place of work: Remote from Argentina. For those living in Buenos Aires, it is expected that they can come to the office 1-2 times a month (Vicente López, Buenos Aires).
Contract type: Contractor. Full time (9 - 18hs Argentina).
- RRHH and Technical Questionnaire (60min)
- Technical Interview with Live Coding (1.30h)
Pago en USD
- Argentine holidays
- 2 weeks of vacation
- Annual training
- Performance bonus
Fecha Publicación: 25-10-2023