Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their client is an American financial technology and financial services company based in Irvine, California that specializes in micro-investing and robo-investing.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Senior QA Engineer (iOS) for one of their clients.
About the role:
In this role, you will support a cross-platform team of developers. This will include writing automation scenarios up front, reviewing automation coverage for correctness, and writing automation coverage. This position is strongly focused on testing SQL data stores and backend services and moves from manual testing to automation gradually.
- Upper - Intermediate English (must have)
- 4 yrs QAE
- Test definition
- Test plan definition
- Manual test execution
- Functional, Regression, and UAT testing
- Test automation
- Bug verification and resolution tracking
- Databases testing - there are needs for both: Relational, BigData/Databricks/Spark
- API and Backend testing
- Ability to analyze requirements
- Ability to write/update test cases (Testrails is a plus)
- Use Jira or Issue tracking system
- Ability to execute automated tests
- Ability to update/fix automated tests
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Although the role is for QA Mobile iOS position, is essential to have a good background in automation (some experience in common frameworks) and manual testing in general since the client is moving from manual to automation in their ecosystems.
- Jira and Confluence
- Overall SDLC
Nice to have:
Place of work: Remotely from LatAm (Overlap is required from 9am to 5pm ET daily)
- HackerRank Challenge
- 45 min tech interview
- Potential 2nd technical interview
Salary: up to USD 4500
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 16-03-2023