Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
They are looking for a Pipeline Building Role
- General systems uptimes
- Systems performance
- Incident and outage management
- Systems and application monitoring
- Change management
- Capacity planning
Must have skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English (must have)
- Expert in how to code (mandatory previous experience as a developer)
- Strong experience with OS (Unix / Linux /Windows)
- To be a top-notch SRE, you must be able to build a CI/CD pipeline from scratch for any application.
- Expert/Strong knowledge using Version Control Tools
- Expert/Strong knowledge of using Monitoring Tools
- Deep understanding of Databases is a plus
- Strong experience with Cloud Native Applications
Nice to have skills:
- Strong business analysis and technical skills and logical mindset
- Played Technical development role involving key activities such as contribution to detailed design, Implementation, and development.
- Anyone of the mentioned skill set – Python, Apache Spark, Terraform, Ansible, PowerShell, shell scripting, .Net, Java.
- Analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems, and develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications.
- Strong database/SQL scripting knowledge and experience
Place of work: Remotely Worldwide
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
- HackerRank Challenge
- 45 min tech interview
- Potential 2nd technical interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 05-12-2022