Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
In this opportunity they are looking for an API Test Automation Engineer
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
- Work with the project team to drive Test Driven Development where modules that are being worked on and are tested right away for immediate feedback
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
- Automation is NOT the only mechanism for quality. As an STE, you are expected to perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing
- Significant understanding on complex coding frameworks and applications such as Java, Node, Mobile and OTT.
- Ability to develop and execute perform Performance Tests
- Test Automation and adhering to STE Test Automation Standards
- Usage of STE Unified Test Framework
- Understanding application behavior and utilizing testing techniques
- Justifying test coverage for application(s) supported.
Qualifications and skills:
- API Testing Automation
- Performance Testing using JMeter
- Maximum overlap with US PST business hours (8 am to 5 pm)
- Spanish speakers
Handy to have:
- Jenkins Hudson / Build/Automation / DEVOPS TOOLS
- CircleCI / Build/Automation / DEVOPS TOOLS
Place of work: Remote form LatAm.
Contract type: Full time (8am - 5pm)
Salary: USD 5000 - 7000.-
- Cultural Interview with the Hiring Mgr (30 min)
- Technical conversation with a Team Engineer (30 min)
Pago en USD
- Remote work
- Argentine holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 06-05-2022