Our client is re-inventing the way live entertainment companies and attractions sell tickets to their events. Their software is used by industry leaders such as The Walt Disney Company, Cirque du Soleil, and The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Their products have been driving tremendous growth for our customers' sales and, as a result, they are now experiencing their fastest growth ever. They are looking for a great Back End Software Engineer to help continue their success!
This is a great opportunity to join a small team and make a big impact on the direction of their products. You will get to help change the ticketing industry by designing and developing a new ticket buying experience that people love! You’ll collaborate with UI/UX designers, back-end engineers, QA and other team members to deliver their web based software.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years developing software solutions professionally.
- A burning desire to build fantastic products that raise the bar for success in our industry.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented design and programming techniques.
- Exp. in creating effective, automated software tests.
- Exp. with .NET Core (bonus, but not required).
- Designing for and deploying to cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of design principles for delivering highly available and highly scalable web systems (we may experience 100,000+ concurrent users).
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Proficiency in Git source control.
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or an equivalent is preferred.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
*Argentinian residents only.
Pago en USD
- Argentine Holidays.
- 3 weeks vacation.
Fecha Publicación: 13-10-2021