Our client is a software consultancy based in Seattle, WA.
With a commitment to Agile/Lean product development and a stack-agnostic approach to solving business problems, they have partnered with early stage startups and enterprise companies alike. They emphasize results over dogma and aim to delight their customers while providing an engaging, growth-oriented environment for their diverse team of engineers, designers, and product managers.
- 3-5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Familiar with SOLID and DRY design principles and capable of driving modeling decisions.
- Experience with CI/CD and Rails testing frameworks (ex. Capybara, MiniTest, Rspec).
- Experience with frontend JS frameworks (ex. React, Vue) a plus.
- Agile development experience required.
- English Proficiency (B2 or higher) required.
- Experience working with remote teams and U.S companies highly favored.
Compensation/Schedule: 3-6 month (starting ASAP) full-time contract (USD). $20-$30/hr based on interview performance and experience.
Pago en USD
- Long term position
- Monthly Contract Rate in USD
- Two Weeks Vacation included
- Argentinian holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 22-03-2021