Our cliente is building Agile Teams to work with a recognized company focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology. They are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society.
- Architect, design, document and develop new frontend apps or maintain existing apps based on specifications.
- Act as a technical resource for an agile scrum team and actively participate in the project planning, sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint review.
- For the assigned applications, functional areas or projects:
- Develop and maintain thorough system knowledge
- Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Facilitate functional test planning and testing
- Work with the team to maintain system quality
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise, best practices, newer frameworks, and patterns related to all technologies
- Mentor other Software Engineers through the software development process
- 3+ years of experience in high-volume, customer-facing websites.
- 3+ years hands-on development experience with:
- Experience with VueJS, Vuex, Vuetify, Nuxt.js (we will also consider React or Angular knowledge)
- GIT and Gitflow framework
- Reusable components with strong usage of best software engineering practices.
- Browser developer tools and Testing / Debugging
- Building and Automation tools / Web Performance
- Building SPA and PWA.
- Web Accessible development: WAI-ARIA 1.0/1.1 knowledge.
Workplace: Remote 100%
- Healthcare Insurance
- Flex time
- Half a day off on birthday
- 1 extra week of vacation
- Short fridays in summer (every 15 days, half working day)
- Remote 100%
Fecha Publicación: 26-10-2020