We are looking for a teammate that is passionate about technology, leadership, and product development. You should have enterprise and cloud software application development experience.
Our client is a vibrant, rapidly growing human resources solutions company that partners with some of the most respected companies in the world. They bring together technology, talent acquisition expertise, management consulting, and data science to create products and services that empower talent planning and decision making.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Configure and maintain our cloud hosted environments for both production and pre-production purposes.
- Own and improve the CI/CD pipelines for software built in a variety of technologies
- Define and implement a robust backup and disaster recovery strategy
- Review and improve the maintenance, alerting and monitoring approaches in use by the managed service provider
- Ensure the deployed capabilities implement best in class security
- 4 or more years of DevOps experience with preference for AWS cloud-specific technologies
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Experience administering and maintaining Windows Server and Linux-based instances
- Using docker containers in a cloud environment for deployment
- Experience defining and implementing container orchestration solutions (ECS, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with one more more Git-based repository technologies
- Experiencing establishing and maintaining log management and visualization solutions (e.g. Elastic/ELK, Splunk)
- B.S. in a related field.
- Experiencing configuring and implementing intrustion-detection capabilities
- Prior experience with build management and continuous integration tools (TeamCity)
- Experience in smartly configuring solutions to minimize ongoing operating expenses
- Selecting and maintaining vulnerability and penetration testing services
- Familiarity with Agile-based methodologies
Pago en USD
- 12 Month Contract
- Monthly Contract Rate
- Two Weeks Vacation Included in Contract Rate (one week earned each six months)
- Remote Work Position
- Argentinian holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 06-08-2020