We are looking for a teammate that is passionate about technology, leadership, and building amazing and elegant technology-powered products. The successful candidate will have enterprise and cloud application development experience. The candidate must have the leadership and technical acumen to turn ideas into user stories, requirements, and prototypes so they can become incredibly useful software application to help our customers succeed. We are a vibrant, rapidly growing human resources solutions company that partners with some of the most respected companies in the world. We bring together technology, talent acquisition expertise, management consulting, and data science to create products and services that empower talent planning and decision making.
About the Opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategic technological direction of the company, ensuring the delivery of B2B applications that enable growth while driving down costs in a stable, high availability environment. This role will require an executive capable of forming a strategic vision and executing the strategy by bringing competitively differentiating technologies to market.
You will report to our EVP and lead a geographically dispersed team of business analysts, product owners, and developers. You will partner with the management team to create the technology infrastructure essential to support and empower the company’s evolution and global growth.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide focused, business-minded software development leadership, emphasizing software development’s measurable contribution to business success and business metrics (revenue growth, profitability, market share, expense, etc.).
- Own and drive our technology roadmap and provide both technical and managerial leadership of the engineering team.
- Lead and instill a sense of urgency for product and process improvement to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Recruit, motivate and develop a superior staff (in-house and/or outsourced) as required to fulfill company needs.
- Build and lead a talented, flexible, responsive software engineering team that has a high sense of urgency and is exceptionally responsive.
- Enable ongoing delivery of our SaaS applications to a global customer base, which includes small businesses to Global 1000 corporations.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and set an example as a proactive senior leader and change agent who earns respect by demonstrating a sound understanding of business objectives and goals.
- Oversee the deployment of company-wide technology standards spanning both applications and infrastructure.
- Upgrade the infrastructure supporting critical operational systems and create an active management platform that will provide greater communication and real-time data for thousands of system users.
- Learn the client’s assessment products and customer use cases in order to better lead technology development.
- Learn about the client’s third-party partner opportunities (example – Applicant Tracking System partners) in order to better develop integration opportunities.
- Oversee the company’s network infrastructure and provide security, regulatory compliance and provision for disaster recovery. Maintain security of all data proprietary to the company and provide for the complete backup of all computer systems in case of system failure or disaster.
- Be the technical representative to our senior customers and third-party stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of technology delivery, including technically complex partner integrations and during problem escalations until resolution.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA / BS or equivalent degree in a technical or quantitative field
- Ten or more years of technical product development leadership experience in a fast-paced, high-growth services business with hands-on knowledge of the unique demands of a customer software development environment.
- At least five years of experience managing outsourced software development providers.
- Direct experience with planning and budget management is required.
- Experience integrating various technology platforms to provide unified data analysis and reporting.
- Experience in the building teams capable of executing quickly and effectively
- Ability to strike the right balance of onshore and offshore resources in these teams to maximize company ROI.
- Strong technical background in web-based software development.
- Proven communication skills and experience managing enterprise customer contacts in technical escalation or solution management situations.
- Expertise designing and delivering web services API integrations.
- Expertise deploying cloud-bases solutions via services such as AWS.
- Expertise in microservices.
Important: Availability to travel to USA (after COVID situation)
Pago en USD
- 12 Month Contract (at least)
- Monthly Contract Rate
- Argentinian holidays included
- Three weeks vacation included in Contract Rate
- Remote work position
Fecha Publicación: 20-08-2020