Our client provides security solutions for systems and applications used by more than 70% of companies around the globe to manage and process critical information. Its main goal is to care for the largest companies and organizations that face cyberattacks on a daily basis. Their team is distributed throughout Argentina, the United States and Europe, although the engineer area is located mostly in Argentina.
We are looking for an L2 Support Engineer with a solid background to join a great team!
- Troubleshoot and support escalated technical issues from customers
- Investigate technical issues by collecting and reviewing evidence (e.g. logs and feedback from customers) and diagnose the root cause for problem
- Create and maintain automated tools
- Handling communication with customers while troubleshooting escalated issues
- Work closely with the Customer Support teams
- Work closely with the Engineering team to further escalate and dig into technical issues
Required skills and aptitudes:
- Technical aptitude and engineering mindset
- Problem solving ability with focus on troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Communication skills appropriate for conversing with customers and internal teams comprising of engineers, product management and customer success members
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to switch context with attention to detail
- Ability to follow procedures
- Strong documentation and time management skills
- Intermediate English skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years of industry experience in technical support, professional services, engineering, sustaining engineering or systems engineering.
- Strong network administration with IT background and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Linux system administration
- Understanding and troubleshooting of Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, taking in system libraries, file systems and client-server protocols.
- Experience developing in Python or bash scripting (could be small or academic projects)
- Information security knowledge
- Knowledge of open source software (such as RabbitMQ, Celery a plus)
- Development experience in industrial projects a plus
- SAP basic knowledge and architecture a super plus
- OSDE 310 (grupo familiar)
- Home Office (1 - 3 days based on location)
- Flex time
- 1 additional week off
- Birthday off
- English classes during work hours
- 7 day extended paternity leave
- Annual bonus for objectives accomplishment
- Paid lunch twice a week
- and other benefits!
Fecha Publicación: 25-03-2020