Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
In this opportunity, they require someone with Senior experience in QA Automation/SDET
- Upper-intermediate / Advanced English (written/spoken)
- +5 years of exp. as QA Automation/SDET roles.
- Ability to create and design test automation and test automation infrastructure for high traffic Web-based applications and complex backend systems (REST services).
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute SQL queries
- Exp. with C# or .NET development (Mandatory)
- Experience with API testing-Postman
- Experience with AWS (Nice to have since there's possibility of training)
Nice To Have:
- Proven ability to write automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats, and data values
- DevOps mindset with an understanding of CI/CD practices and tooling
- Proven ability to maintain code repositories with Git/GitLab or similar
- Experience in a SaaS, B2B, software, or product-centric business preferred
Place of work: Remote. Anywhere from LATAM
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
- USD payment
- 7 personal days off a year (paid)
- 3 week vacation (yearly - unpaid time off)
Fecha Publicación: 22-11-2022