For more than 80 years, our client has led the industry in delivering innovative products and services to transportation departments and agencies across the globe. Their mission is to provide engineering solutions for safer, more reliable travel on their roads, bridges, tunnels, and highways.
Today, they're developing USA largest express lanes, creating smarter traffic systems, and managing highly anticipated vehicle-to-vehicle programs.
As part of their growth, they're seeking to incorporate a Senior Fullstack Developer (Net Core + Angular) with extensive experience.
- The candidate IS someone who has worked in teams, managed client, well-versed in overall SDLC, MS solution stack including containerization/Docker/Microservices and its application security.
- Strong Kubernetes, Docker, and Microservice Development, Message/Event Driven (Batch and Streaming) experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- +6 years' exp. in C# and .NET Full Framework.
- +4 years' Frontend experience with solid exp. working with Angular (9 or better)
- +3 years' using .NET Core Framework.
- Strong exp. with SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS development.
- Exp. working in large scale, multi-threaded environments.
- Exp. architecting microservice based systems.
- Exp. with Azure or other Public Cloud.
- CI/CD Pipelines.
- Agile/Scrum exp.
- Direct WCF and/or REST development exp.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Adv. English level (both written and oral).
Extra points for:
- RabbitMQ and SQL Server/ MongoDB databases
- Apache Spark or other batch analytics systems
- YAML based CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps Services or other ALM systems
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in a large setting
- 1-2 years of Streaming and Real Time Analytics experience.
- Proficient with SQL Server, including modelling and DB performance tuning.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor paid in USD
Pago en USD
- Internet expenses incl.
- 3 week paid vacation.
- Argentine Holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 30-09-2021