Our client was born with the objective of focusing the capacity and experience of our team of professionals, to offer our clients agile and economical solutions. They are a technology company specialized in custom software development, server and database management. As part of their growth, they're seeking to incorporate a Senior Fullstack Developer (Net Core + Angular) with extensive experience.
- The candidate IS someone who has worked in teams, managed client, well-versed in overall SDLC, MS solution stack including containerization/Docker/Microservices and its application security.
- Strong Kubernetes, Docker, and Microservice Development, Message/Event Driven (Batch and Streaming) experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- +6 years' experience using C# and .NET Full Framework to design, develop and test applications.
- +4 years' Frontend experience and solid experience working with Angular (9 or better)
- +3 years' using .NET Core Framework.
- Strong experience with SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS development experience.
- Experience working in large scale, multi-threaded environments.
- Experience architecting microservice based systems.
- Experience with Azure or other Public Cloud experience.
- CI/CD Pipelines.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Direct WCF and/or REST development experience.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Advanced English level, both written and oral.
Extra points for:
- RabbitMQ and SQL Server/ MongoDB databases
- Apache Spark or other batch analytics systems
- YAML based CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps Services or other ALM systems
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in a large setting
- 1-2 years of Streaming and Real Time Analytics experience.
- Proficient with SQL Server, including modelling and DB performance tuning.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor.
Pago en USD
- Internet expenses incl.
- 3 week paid vacation.
- Argentine Holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 30-08-2021