Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in all stages of a products' lifecycle: Research, design, prototyping, developing applications, tools, services or specialized utility programs that integrate with government systems at scale. You work well with ambiguity, enjoy simplifying complex product specifications into nonfunctional designs and technical specifications that persuasively articulate a technical approach. You prototype to show whatʼs possible. You break down work for junior engineers and bring your cross-functional partners along.
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level (written/spoken)
- Bachelor's degree in CS (or equivalent experience)
- 4 years' exp. with AWS Cloud computing or 2 years' exp. with Aptible
- 4 years developing and deploying with Github, CICD pipelines with Circle.ci or Jenkins.
- 4 or more years working in Agile Sofware Development model
- Understanding of CS and web fundamentals, from data structures to APIs
- Eager in collaborating with others, provide technical and professional mentorship to others
- Exp. optimizing performance, investigating, troubleshooting and fixing customer issues.
- Familiarity with pair programming and test driven development
- Exp. with AI, GAI, Data Factory, Software Connector Strategies
- Exp. with making government services better for people who need them most
- Exp. with the justice system, social safety net, or other mission relevant experience
Place of work: Remote from LatAm.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 29-08-2023