Our client is a global company headquartered in the US. They work as a shared services center with different clients located in different countries, mainly in the USA, Canada and Europe. They detect and hire IT talent from all over Latin America to connect them to their clients in the USA, Canada and Europe.
They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer for an important financial company in Toronto, Canada.
About the position:
Responsible for design, implementation, and management internal and perimeter networks, including end-to-end networking, load balancing and firewall automation. Evaluates and selects technologies, establishes governance, standards, and deployment methodologies for consistent delivery of network infrastructure service offerings.
The individual will collaborate closely with Infrastructure Architecture and Operations, Security, Development, and Business units’ teams throughout Hybrid Cloud GitOps Platform journey to execute on large-scale projects, operationalize technologies, establishing technology road maps, and help set standards & processes.
- Provide hands-on technical design and engineering efforts with respect to Network Infrastructure Services. This includes network devices, associated software, local and wide area network connections, and communication links ensuring that Moneris has a robust, scalable, reliable, and efficient Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, that supports its business.
- The Infrastructure Engineer will initiate and participate in projects, design, implementation, installation, and configuration of Network Services in an automated way by leveraging GitLab, Terraform, Azure ARM, F5 AS3, Cisco ACI, Palo Alto Panorama and Ansible
- Facilitate the creation of Infrastructure Service offerings by automating and documenting the service/s
- Provide guidance and support for escalated incidents and problems
- Advocate and advance modern, agile infrastructure management practices and core GitOps principles to driver change across development and infrastructure teams
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or Computer engineering required; or equivalent work experience
- +7 years working in a senior technical or Engineering position.
- Expertise in Network and cloud technologies
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results cross functionally.
- Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both Spanish and English
- Exp. with designing, implementing, and managing Software Defined Networking including Cisco ACI/SDN
- Exp. implementing Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code solutions in AS3 automations (GitLab, ARM templates, Terraform, Ansible)
- In-depth knowledge of routing and switching protocols (i/eBGP, EIGRP, OSFP, MPLS), SD-WAN/SASE, firewall and network access management solutions
- Practical experience implementing and managing Cisco Nexus, F5 BIG-IP/WAF, and Palo Alto Network Firewalls based solutions
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Express Route, Azure VNet, Azure Application and Network security groups.
- Exp. implementing Service Mesh (Istio, Consul) is an asset
- Exp. in coding/scripting (Python/Go/Ruby/Shell/PowerShell, others)
- Exp. working in cross-functional teams using Agile methodology ( Scrum and Kanban)
- Strong inter-personal, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work, influence and make an impact in a cross-functional environment
Place of work: Remote. Anywhere from Argentina
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term. Paid in USD
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 26-04-2023