Our client is a global company headquartered in the US. They work as a shared services center with different clients located in different countries, mainly in the USA, Canada and Europe. They detect and hire IT talent from all over Latin America to connect them to their clients in the USA, Canada and Europe.
They are looking for a Senior Backend developer with experience in Java and Azure for an important financial company in Toronto, Canada.
About the position:
As a seasoned technical professional with full understanding of the area of specialization, you will demonstrate judgment and selects methods to obtain results. The position requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own technical job discipline and working knowledge of other related technical job disciplines. You are able to solve a range of complex problems in a creative way, exercising judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. You work independently and receive minimal guidance. You may lead projects or project steps within a broader project – may have some
accountability for capacity planning. Roles at this level may be increasingly client facing; also acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Analyze requirements, design, develop, update and repair solutions that pertain to improving the product through development, design, and / or business intelligence. Conduct data analysis to support business requirements, can transfer design concepts across environments.
- Analyze business requirements for complex issues to determine the best solution; some user interaction may be required. Experienced in taking a lead role in moderately sized or a key portion of complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Participate in the architecture, design and implementation of complex software including having demonstrated knowledge of software development best practices for
- the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Builds solutions that operate key platforms that power our business. Works directly with the users of your software, to deeply understand the domain and identify
- opportunities for improvements and optimizations.
- Find and deliver practical technology solutions to real problems, being cognizant of the scale and impact of your systems.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Conducts product reviews to ensure functionality meets future user/client requirements. Conceives of new features or re-architecting areas for user and performance improvement.
- Mentors junior members and begins to perform peer code.
- Bachelor's degree required in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience in a Technology or business environment.
- Upper-intermediate / advanced English level (required)
- +4 years of exp. working in software development, design, and / or business intelligence environments.
- Highly Proficient in software development across multiple programming languages; and contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Technical Skills:
- Azure AD B2C Custom Policies (most important)
- Azure App Service
- Azure Functions
- Azure Application Insights
- Azure Graph API
- Azure Application Gateway
- Azure Front Door
- Gitlab CI/CD configuration is a bonus.
- Experienced in building scalable distributed systems with service oriented architectures.
- Proficient in leading projects or project steps and communicating progress/approach with technical and non-technical peers/clients.
- Proficiency in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is an asset.
Place of work: Remote. Anywhere from Argentina
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term. Paid in USD
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 20-04-2023