Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
They are looking for a Sr SDET with solid exp. in either C# and/or Python. You will be joining an existing client and working directly with the team dev leader on a new project. The team is responsible for building out the integration of Data Analytics into the BT Platform using custom coding.
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level (written/spoken)
- 7+ years of software QA testing exp. of backend, middleware (SOAP or RESTful web services) and frontend applications
- 4+ years of software development experience in one or more different languages: C# and/or Python
- 8+ years analyzing requirements, transforming into test requirements/cases and executing for the same
- Strong ability to query relational databases, especially MySQL
- Experience performing backend testing and data transformation processes
- Experience with development coding tools (ex. Visual Studio) and source control tools (ex. Git or SVN)
- Senior level able to work independently at times and with a team
- Exp. with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Detail oriented, high aptitude, innovative thinker and a considered to be a quick learner
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication
Place of work: Remote. Anywhere from LATAM - (EST and MST)
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
- 7 PTOs (paid time off).
Fecha Publicación: 08-03-2023