Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
They are looking for a Senior QA Automation, with a passion for growth and adaptability, eager to take on dynamic project opportunities. You will join a new team that is getting merged, of stable and strong Devs and QAs working on new technology.
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level (written/spoken)
- +5 years of QA Automation
- Solid understanding of QA Process
- Functional Web Testing
- Write test cases
- QA analysis, gathering, reporting
- QA testing plan
- API testing with Postman (nice to have)
- Experience with Smoke, stress, white box, regression, integration and sanity testing
- E2E testing/ UAT
Place of work: Remote from Argentina or Uruguay.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
- 7 PTOs (paid time off) annually.
Fecha Publicación: 18-04-2023