Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
They are looking for a SDET with a passion for growth and adaptability, eager to take on dynamic project opportunities. You will be a part of their in-house Quick Response Team (QRT) to deliver bug fixes as needed, and small feature enhancements using Agile methodologies. Needs to be able to quickly jump between different tasks as priorities change.
- Work with an experienced team leveraging Scrum techniques building customer-facing and internal-facing products
- Test both UI and backend services
- Create test data for reproducing bugs and testing fixes
- Write automated tests in C# NUnit Framework
- Peer review other team members' work
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level (written/spoken)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years' experience as SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
- +3 years' exp. of proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software in a fast-paced, product-centric environment
- Ability to write code C#
- Understanding of Agile techniques
- Knowledge of testable application design principles with NUnit or similar
- Proficient understanding of SQL and relational databases (such as SQL Server or MySQL)
- Proficiency in building behavior-driven development tests for desired business behavior
Place of work: Remote from LatAm.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
- 7 PTOs (paid time off).
Fecha Publicación: 08-02-2023