Our client was established in 1920 by the pioneer economist and financial expert Mohamed Talaat Harb Pasha, who spearheaded the concept of investing in national savings and directing them toward economic and social development. Thus, our client was established as the first wholly Egyptian-owned bank.
The companies role is visible in all economic fields due to its geographic outreach. The bank has more than 20,000 employees, serving a large base of more than 13 million clients in Egypt, with a total paid-up capital amounting to EGP 15 billion
Excellence in fulfilling all of our customers' banking needs, maximizing the value of shareholders, inspiring employees' loyalty and playing a leading role in the prosperity and development of Egypt.
Role: Senior Backend Java Engineer
The Java Developer contributes to the backend API technology stack, works with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions. As well as improvements to DevOps tooling.
- 4-6 years history of total software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred with an outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Experience working in JVM based programming languages like Java 8+, Kotlin and/or modern backend frameworks like Spring-Boot.
- Significant experience writing, utilizing and securing RESTful API services in large scale distributed applications.
- Experience with microservice architectures, including understanding of service discovery and circuit breakers.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch … etc.).
- Experience in build scripts Maven, Gradle, CI Jenkins and/or Azure Pipelines.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, test driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security.
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- Exp. with Camunda or experience with any other BPM
- Experience in container technologies like Docker / Kubernetes a plus.
- Knowledge in any other languages such as NodeJS, Go-Lang, and/or Python a plus
Place of work: Worldwide - All overlaps with GMT +2
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $4800
- HackerRank Challenge
- Profile Review
- 45 min tech interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 14-12-2022