Our client is a software artisan, passionate about what they do: help people building awesome solutions. With an agile process that is built on top of the best engineering practices.
They are looking for a seasoned Software Engineer/DevOps with strong experience and DevOps practices oriented to a Data & Analitycs ecosystem (ADF, Databricks, ADLS, Synapse, Python, etc.) Their ideal candidate is the one who has a wide experience in infrastructure enterprise, On-Premise and Cloud.
- Develop ETL pipelines in Python and Azure Data Factory as well as their DevOps CICD pipelines.
- Software engineering and systems integration through REST APIs and other standard interfaces.
- Work together with a team of professional engineers with the objective of automating processes, deploying and building infrastructure as code and managing the architecture of multicloud systems.
- To Participate in agile ceremonies, weekly demos and such.
- To Communicate your daily commitments.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of DevOps CI CD and monitoring.
- Experience with Agile ceremonies.
- Passionate about good engineering practices and testing.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and communicate daily/weekly goals.
- You like to learn, are curious, humble and like to get things done.
- Passion for working in a customer facing setting.
- Proficient with Python (may consider Java or .NET C# exp. if willing to work with Python mostly)
- Proficient with SQL.
- Exp. with a CI/CD tool.
- Exp. with Cloud environments (Azure preferred / AWS / GCP also will be considered).
Nice to have:
- Proficient with ETL products (Spark, Databricks, Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, etc.)
- Proficient with Azure Data Factory.
- Proficient with Databricks/Snowflake and PySpark.
- Proficient developing DevOps/CICD pipelines.
- Proficient with Azure DevOps YAML Pipelines.
- Proficient with Azure cloud services: ARM templates, API management, App Service, VMs, AKS, ACR, Gateways.
- Terraform, Docker & Kubernetes.
Place of work: Remote (once a month the candidate must go to the offices in Vicente López).
Contract type: Contractor. Full time (9 hs - 18 hs ARG).
- Two hour and a half technical interviews
Pago en USD
- Argentine holidays
- 2 weeks of vacation
- Annual training
- Performance bonus
Fecha Publicación: 12-11-2022