Our client is a 100% distributed studio. There are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - they work from the comfort of their homes! To them, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. They don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. They want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
Their roles are full-time positions and are not the stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work in real-time with dozens of talents across the globe!
They are looking for a Production Artist who will be using their expertise to review final designs and layouts. In finalizing, The Production artists may suggest improvements and modify formats to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met. Production artists may also be responsible for archiving and updating graphic files.
- Ensure that the product meets the expectations.
- Creates final touches on the graphics/art.
- Ensures accuracy of the designs
- Assist the team in the production of graphic materials
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong understanding of color, lighting, perspective.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to work with a team in a remote environment.
- Able to take different approaches with different graphics and designs.
- Communicative and able to take initiative in problem solving.
- Mainly create versions of already existing visual creatives. Be able to take and apply feedback.
- Experienced with Graphic design, knowledge of illustration and motion graphics is a bonus.
Handy to have:
- Experience in slots industry.
- Experience as Production artist in gaming.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 3 week paid vacation.
- National holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 06-01-2022