Our client is a 100% distributed studio. There are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - they work from the comfort of their homes! To them, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. They don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. They want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
Their roles are full-time positions and are not the stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work in real-time with dozens of talents across the globe!
They are looking for a Visual Development Artist. You will be responsible for driving visual development, artistic direction, and brand creation across a variety of our games throughout various stages in their development cycles.
Qualifications and skills:
- Build an immersive world and design characters based on a theme
- Work closely with the art director to establish the look and feel of the game
- Assist production artists to help maintain the vision and overall art direction
- Experienced in art direction, visual development and the creation of mood boards, style guides and brand guidelines for video game.
- An outstanding body of work demonstrating the creation of world-class characters and environments for casual, accessible titles.
- Excellent visual design skills regarding color theory, composition, layout and typography.
- A high level of passion for mobile games and their development backed by relevant industry experience.
- Great communication and organizational skills. You inspire, motivate and champion the artistic vision
- English level Upper-intermediate / advanced.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 2 week holidays
- National holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 11-04-2022