Our client is a 100% distributed studio. There are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - they work from the comfort of their homes! To them, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. They don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. They want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
Their roles are full-time positions and are not the stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work in real-time with dozens of talents across the globe!
They are looking for a multi-talented Art Director, who will make sure that the video game project looks fantastic in all aspects, and will often be the creator of the game concept. He or she is responsible for the overall vision of the product, which includes game play, visual style, story, audio assets, cinematics, and marketing materials. This position will also require to co-manage a team of around 50 people.
- Coordinate duties between departments
- Approver of the budgets
- Approve different stages of the project
- Present ideas and materials to clients
Qualifications and skills:
- Must have strong game concept and illustration experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of game design and development.
- Capable of handling multiple teams from various time zones.
- Must have a strong leadership and mentorship capacity.
- Must be communicative and has the ability to present strong and creative ideas.
- Able to guide and improve our team’s operations.
- English level Upper-intermediate / advanced.
- Can get along in a team from different cultures and backgrounds.
Handy to have:
- Experience in slots/casino industry.
- Experience in management and production.
- Experience in micro-managing a team.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 2 week holidays
- National holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 21-12-2021