Our client is a software artisan, passionate about what they do: help people building awesome solutions. With an agile process that is built on top of the best engineering practices.
Their staff is comprised of full-stack developers and architects, who are versed in the very latest technologies and love what they do! They foster a culture of diversity and empathy, with strong communication skills that enable their staff to deeply understand their customer’s desires. While the client promotes Agile Practices, their consultants have considerable enterprise experience, and will easily adapt to your methodologies, processes, and toolsets. They believe transparent, honest and fluent communication, both remotely and on-site, is a key factor to the success of any project.
They are looking for a seasoned Azure Engineer oriented to a Data & Analitycs ecosystem (ADF, Databricks, ADLS, Synapse, Python, etc...). Our ideal candidate is the one who has a wide experience in infrastructure enterprise, On-Premise and Cloud.
- Migrate products to the cloud and create infra provisioning automation pipelines in Azure.
- Software engineering and systems integration through REST APIs and other standard interfaces.
- Work together with a team of professional engineers with the objective of automating processes, deploying and building infrastructure as code and managing the architecture of multicloud systems.
- To Participate in agile ceremonies, weekly demos and such.
- To Communicate your daily commitments.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of DevOps CI CD and monitoring.
- Experience with Agile ceremonies.
- Passionate about good engineering practices and testing.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and communicate daily/weekly goals.
- You like to learn, are curious, humble and like to get things done.
- Passion for working in a customer facing setting.
- Experience with Java/Python or .NET C#
- Experience with SQL.
- Knowledge of a CI tool.
- Experience with Cloud environments (e.g: Azure / AWS / GCP).
- Upper-intermediate English level (spoken/written)
Nice to have
- Azure DevOps, Terraform, Docker & Kubernetes.
- Azure services: ARM templates, API management, App Service, VMs, AKS, ACR, Gateways.
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana).
- load testing (Gatling).
- e2e testing.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor.
Pago en USD
- Argentine holidays + 2 weeks of vacation
- $500 to $1000 USD for training
- performance bonuses
Fecha Publicación: 19-10-2022