Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
We are looking for Quality Engineer with experience in both Manual and Automation testing and strong C# experience to join our client's QA test team. The role is for an important videogame company.
- Develop and modify automated test suites applying common coding languages
- Using existing automation framework(s) to Design, Create, Modify and Complete automated testing and Analyze or Debug results
- Improve functionality and usability of automation frameworks through collaboration and requirement requests
- Establishing automation standards with best learned KPI to validate and report on software quality
- Recognized as an automation Authority for others to learn from and may be brought in to collaborate with other QA teams
- Audits the software development processes and methods used and creates action plans to ensure quality
- Ability to ensure requirements and risks are either mitigated or accepted for multi department collaborative initiatives
- Approach software development from a Grey-box perspective; using established developer toolsets to build custom test scenarios
- Teaches sophisticated testing methodologies when reviewing or running test design, test execution, test library maintenance, and test closure activities
- Commit data changes to software builds during quality assurance activities
- Represent the client through public-facing quality assurance activities
- Responsible for adhering to department (SLAs) within project management (i.e. JIRA) and test related tools (i.e. TestRail)
- Advocate of the user experience through delivery of qualitative reporting
- Other duties as assigned
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level (written/spoken)
- Bachelor's degree in CS (or equivalent experience)
- +5 years of exp. in a QA or similar role with a focus on Quality engineering or test automation.
- +2 years of exp. automating with C#
- Coding knowledge: LUA, Python, Java, C/C++/C#, or SQL
- Back-end UI testing experience
- .Net / Winforms (Microsoft UI for Windows apps)
- Experience with API Testing and API Automation (Postman, JUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured SoapUI)
- Experience with Web Testing and Web Automation (Selenium, Cypress, or similar frameworks)
- Exp. crafting, performing and analyzing automated test suites (Unreal Automation, JetBrains QA Tools, Selenium, or similar frameworks)
- Exp. with Python for scripting (plus!)
- Proficient knowledge of relational DB such as SQL
- Proven exp. as a QA Analyst with deep understanding of testing methodologies within the SDLC.
- High level of Test Design expertise (acceptance, functional, regression, exploratory and integration testing)
- Exp. working in SCRUM/Agile Environments in an integrated development team.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GitHub.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written formats.
- Passion for game software quality
- Experience with game engines, content editors, and shared technologies
- White/Gray box testing experience
- ISTQB® Certified Test Expert Level (CTEL) or equivalent
- High-level of gaming knowledge and/or skill
Place of work: Remote from LatAm.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 17-10-2023