Our client has a hospitality technology platform that powers restaurants around the world and a consumer-facing reservation platform for passionate diners. Since its inception in 2014, the company has created best-in-class software that elevates dining experiences and connects restaurants to a growing network of highly-engaged diners, with the powerful backing of American Express. The client is a go-to destination for restaurant discovery, exclusive access, original content, and chef-driven culinary events.
The client has a complete end-to-end technology platform, to run their businesses smarter and more efficiently. They takes into account pre, during and post service guest touchpoints to help operators deliver the best hospitality experience. Platform features include table management, wait list functionality, customized SMS text confirmations, guest feedback tools, reports and analytics for 360-degree visibility into operational performance, ticketing, PCI Level 1 compliant third-party credit card handling, and more.
The client is growing quickly and we’re looking for highly experienced, self-motivated Senior Android developers to work on both our restaurant-facing and consumer-facing mobile products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work within client’s product teams to design, estimate, and build new features
- Quickly distill fast-moving product requirements into tangible engineering tasks
- Produce high-quality, well-documented and tested code
- Help shape their engineering culture by coming up with ideas, tools, and infrastructure wherever you see a problem to be solved
- Keep up to date with the state-of-the-art of Android development
WHO YOU ARE:
- Advanced English Level
- 6+ years’ experience with Android development
- 3+ years’ experience with Kotlin (must have)
- Experience shipping products to the Google Play Store
- Experience with making applications from scratch
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality, testable code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
- Unit testing experience.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
- 1 hr introductory call
- 3hr Panel interview:
- Code review – 60 min.
- Coding exercise and Android knowledge – 60 min.
- Design – 30 min.
- Product – 30 min.
Pago en USD
- Remote work
- Argentine holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 05-05-2022