Our client is a 100% distributed studio. There are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - they work from the comfort of their homes! To them, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. They don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. They want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
Their roles are full-time positions and are not the stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work in real-time with dozens of talents across the globe!
- Work with the Team Lead to design and implement production-ready components and to deliver high-quality products.
- Work with product owners and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues.
- Review code with peers, share knowledge and best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of MaterialUI, Webpack, Babel
- Experience in responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery
- Experience developing software with a team in a professional and collaborative environment
- English level: upper-intermediate or advanced
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- A detail-oriented, organized thought process and the ability to prioritize requirements
- Strong debugging, profiling, and analytical skills
- Experience writing and maintaining automated unit test cases with Jest
- Proven ability to build high-quality products
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 2 week holidays
- National holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 10-01-2022