Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
The selected candidate will work on different projects of a New Jersey-based fintech platform that provides payment cycle management and accounts receivable solutions to automate invoicing, payment and cash applications.
They are seeking Fullstack Developers with extensive experience in .Net, Net Core and Angular.
- Upper-Int or Advanced English Level
- +5 years' exp. as a Full Stack Developer
- +3 years' exp. with .Net Core
- +3 years' exp. with Angular.
- C#, ASP .Net Core.
- Angular 7, Reactive JS and NgRx.
- Deploy microservices to AWS in Docker containers.
- MySQL RDS in AWS.
- Jenkins to run builds, test suites.
- GitLab for source control.
- Knowledge of state Mgmt. frameworks in Angular such as NGRX, NGXS or Akita. Preferably NGRX
- AWS cloud services including ECS, SQS, SNS, S3 etc.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment using tools such as Terraform, docker, gitlab etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client
- Confident in ability to describe skills and knowledge
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience working in a US based environment
- Solution oriented
- Self-disciplined and comfortable with remote work
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor.
Pago en USD
- USD payment.
- 7 personal days off a year.
Fecha Publicación: 03-12-2021