Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through their SaaS solutions, they accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. They provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Their innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment through development, testing and delivery
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Effectively analyze technical requirements and produce system code.
- Participate in project planning and advise teams of all options to deliver business requirements most effectively
- Plan and execute unit and integration tests
- Form complete descriptions of all specifications required
- Take technical information and translate it so that all stakeholders understand the project
- Suggest ideas for creating utilities and streamlining
- Generate development scripts in accordance with company protocol
- Control data in accordance with the organization and client’s specific security policies
- Prepare charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in development analysis
- Process analysis and workflow design to build efficient technical solutions
- +5 years' exp. in NodeJS exp. is a must.
- AWS Technologies
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL databases
- Exp. with Infrastructure as code (Terraform exp. preferred)
- Exp. working within the AWS cloud
- API Gateway
- Step Functions, API Gateway (Terraform exp. desirable)
- Exp. using mocha/chai/sinon for Unit Testing.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor.
Pago en USD
- USD payment.
- 7 personal days off a year.
Fecha Publicación: 18-10-2021