Our client is re-inventing the way live entertainment companies and attractions sell tickets to their events. Their software is used by industry leaders such as The Walt Disney Company, Cirque du Soleil, and The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Their products have been driving tremendous growth for our customers' sales and, as a result, they are now experiencing their fastest growth ever. They are looking for a great Front End Software Engineer to help continue their success!
This is a great opportunity to join a small team and to have a big impact on the direction of their products. You will get to help change the ticketing industry by designing and developing a new ticket buying experience that people love! As their Lead Front End Engineer for their live entertainment ticketing product, you will lead their front end architecture and report directly to their CTO. You’ll collaborate with UI/UX designers, back end engineers, QA and other team members to deliver their web based software.
- Steer the direction of our front end architecture: from tool selection to code organization and beyond.
- Conduct code reviews and refine front end coding standards.
- Translate designs into functional and responsive, pixel perfect user interfaces.
- Collaborate with back end engineers to design and integrate JSON APIs.
- Work with the UX team to ensure a pristine user experience.
- Provide a reliable cross browser experience in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Solve complex problems and implement the best possible solutions.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or other technical discipline is preferred, but not required for the right candidate.
- 8+ years of professional work exp. as a Senior Front End Engineer
- Exp. with SASS, LESS or CSS.
- Exp. working on large real world software applications.
- Exp. with build tools such as Gulp or Webpack.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
*Argentinian residents only.
Pago en USD
- Argentine Holidays.
- 3 weeks vacation.
Fecha Publicación: 15-10-2021