Our client is a growing data-tech startup that creates innovative exploratory data visualization products and custom data-rich web applications for a variety of clients around the world, including non-profits and government agencies.
- Build next-generation, data-driven rich web applications from the ground-up.
- Take a central technical role in a small team, working directly with the CTO/CEO, who has innovated on visual data analytics in research and practice.
- Uncover data methodology and user needs in a variety of data-driven projects.
- Review, validate, and prepare data with transformations, enrichment, and wrangling.
- Expertise and passion to design and implement excellent, interactive, and beautiful user interfaces and interactive data-driven experiences.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining data-rich web applications with the best practices.
- Ability to work and coordinate a team of designers and developers.
- Self-motivated and driven to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to see both the big picture, and down to the details of individual pixels, technical architectural decisions, and coding practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in building high quality web apps and software architectures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a top 10% engineering university in the located country.
- Experience directly communicating with clients to identify project scopes and progress.
- Experience with Firebase and Google App Engine platforms.
- Strong fundamental data visualization and analytics knowledge.
- Experience with d3.js for design and engineering of engaging
- interactive data visualizations.
- This position has the potential to shift to a product-focused role.
Pago en USD
- Long term position
- Monthly Contract Rate in USD
- Two Weeks Vacation Included
- Argentinian holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 09-12-2020