Our client is a global consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and London, with branches in Buenos Aires.
They are looking for a Software Engineer who is excited about development within the Android technology ecosystem. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 1000 companies in the enterprise software space.
Solid communication skills, a servant leadership attitude, a love of learning and an analytical mind are a must.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing enterprise mobile web and Android mobile applications.
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
- +3 years experience developing native applications in Android and mobile web technologies
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Strong programming background and familiarity with at least one Object Oriented language (i.e. either Java, C#, Objective-C or C++)
- Experience developing applications which receive a high volume of daily active users
- Upper Intermediate English level
Workplace: Remote* / Villa Crespo**
*Argentine residents only / **if you prefer working onsite, offices are in Villa Crespo
- Swiss Medical (family group)
- Personal training budget
- Mentorship program
- 3 week holiday
- Catered lunches
- In-house English lessons
- Weekly yoga classes.
Fecha Publicación: 25-09-2020