We are looking for a teammate that is passionate about technology, leadership, and product development. You should have enterprise and cloud software application development experience.
Our client is a vibrant, rapidly growing human resources solutions company that partners with some of the most respected companies in the world. They bring together technology, talent acquisition expertise, management consulting, and data science to create products and services that empower talent planning and decision making.
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new features and capabilities as well as contributing to the overall design and architectural direction for our client's software platforms. These platforms are used to provide B2B SaaS solutions to our customers.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Support and troubleshoot external interfaces between client and internal systems
- Support and maintain existing deployed platforms
- Establish, improve and maintain best-in-class software engineering practices
- Work across the business to understand the needs and strategies of the business and connect that to day-to-day implementation
- Work closely with product owners and operations staff to understand product requirements and drive graceful and efficient design choices.
- Demonstrate willingness to help ensure the right quality practices are in place including unit, functional, and system test automation.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- 6+ years of software development experience, ideally with a majority in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Strong experience with .Net and NodeJs
- Experience with Web Services
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and both SQL Server and NoSQL database implementations
- Familiarity with cloud-based SaaS services
- Committed to Test-First and Test Driven Development practices
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Advanced level of English
- 12 Month Contract
- Monthly Contract Rate
- Two Weeks Vacation Included in Contract Rate (one week earned each six months)
- Remote Work Position
- Argentinian holidays included
Pago en USD
- Remote position
- USD salary
Fecha Publicación: 19-06-2020