We are looking for a teammate that is passionate about technology, leadership, and product development. You should have enterprise and cloud software application development experience.
Our client is a vibrant, rapidly growing human resources solutions company that partners with some of the most respected companies in the world. They bring together technology, talent acquisition expertise, management consulting, and data science to create products and services that empower talent planning and decision making.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Support existing UI components on legacy networks
- Implement new UI components as required by business and/or client needs.
- Work closely with business to create new visual reports for internal and external use.
- Support and maintain existing reports and assessment assets.
- Establish, improve and maintain best-in-class software engineering practices
- Work closely with product owners and operations staff to understand product requirements and drive graceful and efficient design choices.
- Demonstrate willingness to help ensure the right quality practices are in place including unit, functional, and system test automation.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- 6+ years of software development experience, ideally with a majority in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Expert knowledge of React, Node, CSS, HTML
- Proven knowledge of mobile and responsive design frameworks.
- Familiarity with cloud-based SaaS services
- Committed to Test-First and Test Driven Development practices
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 12 Month Contract
- Monthly Contract Rate
- Two Weeks Vacation Included in Contract Rate (one week earned each six months)
- Remote Work Position
- Argentinian holidays included
Pago en USD
- Remote position
- USD salary
Fecha Publicación: 18-06-2020