Our client provides pre-employment talent selection solutions to enterprise organizations in 65 countries. They bring together technology, talent assessment expertise, management consulting, and data science to create products and services that empower talent planning and decision making.
They are building a remote engineering team in Argentina to support their ongoing software engineering needs.
We are seeking to hire several full-stack software engineers to join their remote team. The successful engineers will be responsible for developing new features and capabilities as well as contributing to the overall design and architectural direction for the client’s software platforms. These platforms are used to provide B2B SaaS solutions to their customers.
- Advanced English Level
- Experience working with multicultural teams
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of software development experience, ideally with a majority in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Full stack experience with contemporary web application frameworks
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and both SQL and NoSQL database implementations
- Familiarity with cloud-based SaaS service
- Committed to Test-First and Test-Driven Development practices
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with data analytics and data lake architectures
- Experience with DevOps, cloud deployments and container deployments
- Experience with test automation frameworks for web applications like Selenium, Cucumber, or Capybara
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Participate in the architecture, design, and development of new features and products
- Establish, improve and maintain best in class software engineering practices
- Support and maintain existing deployed platforms
- Work across the business to understand the needs and strategies of the business and connect that to day-to-day implementation
- Work closely with product owners and operations staff to understand product requirements and drive graceful and efficient design choices.
- Demonstrate willingness to help ensure the right quality practices are in place including unit, functional, and system test automation.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- Support and troubleshoot external interfaces to a variety of client systems
- 12 Month Contract
- Monthly Contract Rate
- Two Weeks Vacation Included in Contract Rate (one week earned each six months)
- Remote Work Position
- Argentinian holidays included
Pago en USD
- Remote position
- USD salary
Fecha Publicación: 06-02-2020