Our client is an American multinational software company headquartered in San Francisco, California, that designs, develops, and sells workforce communications software. Its platform helps large companies manage communications with employees and partners. It was founded in 2008 and resulted from a merger between Dynamic Signal and Socialchorus.
The client is looking for an experienced full-stack developer that has at least 4 years of experience in building and executing user-facing applications, preferably large-scale applications. Most of the work will be on the front-end side, primarily written in React. However, the client expects the new developer to also write code on the back end, which is written in Rails API.
- +3 years of work experience with Ruby/Rails
- +3 years of work experience with React
- Solid experience with SQL databases
- Create clean, maintainable, and scalable, and well-tested code.
- Create elegant web-based user interfaces and reporting dashboards.
- Work with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems.
- Foster an environment of "coding as a craft" where creative solutions are required.
- Work with all levels of Firstup staff to design and implement new features, give product demonstrations, and support customers.
Nice to have: Node.js
Place of work: Worldwide - Overlap with EST mornings (most meetings before 10 AM PST)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $5000 USD
- HackerRank Challenge
- Profile Review
- 45 min tech interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 17-11-2022