The client is testing, and breaking, code constantly, but they help rebuild it better. Software Test Engineers (STE) design the clients testing infrastructure and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Growth+Experiments QA Engineer.
What you’ll do:
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on manual and automated tests within an iteration.
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
- Significant understanding on complex coding frameworks and applications such as Java, web and Mobile testing
- Test Automation and adhering to STE Test Automation Standards
- Usage of STE Unified Test Framework
- Understanding application behavior and utilizing testing techniques
- Justifying test coverage for application(s) supported
- Upper - Intermediate English
- Manual testing (front-end and APIs)
- API Testing Automation
- Front-end test automation
Nice to have skills:
- TV Decoders
- Testing videogames or game consoles
Place of work: LatAm - Maximum overlap with US PST business hours (8 am to 5 pm)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $3000 - $6000 USD
- HackerRank Challenge (90')
- Cultural Interview with the hiring manager (30 minutes)
- Technical conversation with a team engineer (30 minutes)
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 04-07-2022