The client is the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project.
It connects design professionals to hundreds of leading manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling. Our business is highly transformative and growing rapidly.
In this opportunity they are looking for a SemiSr y Senior Frontend Engineers (React).
What you’ll do:
- Drive the future architecture of our API-first server-side applications and platform, collaborating with technical leadership across the various parts of our organization.
- Contribute to an ongoing process of pulling apart a successful monolithic application that is a little rigid and create more flexibility going forward. We have already pulled out product information management and search as external services, and we are just getting started!
- Design and build frontend systems with composability, extensibility, and scale in mind.
- Create core services and software libraries that we can use across a broad range of applications and systems.
- Upper - Intermediate English
- A passion and strong understanding of multiple tech stacks.
- Understanding and experience designing user interfaces creating modern and beauty sites.
- Exp. consuming Graphql and/or Api
- Exp. with React/Redux
- Exp. with Next.js or similar
- Exp. with AWS services (S3, Cloudfront, ECR)
- Skills in Java and GoLang will be much appreciated
- SQL and nonSQL databases skills are not required but appreciated
Place of work: Preferred location is America continent (Canada, USA and Latam) but they are open to work with Europe and Africa as long as they can overlap as much as possible EST (min. 6 hs)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Up to $6000 - $8000 USD for seniors
Up to $4000 - $5000 USD for mid seniors
- HackerRank Challenge
- 1 hour technical -cultural interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 27-06-2022