The client is the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project.
It connects design professionals to hundreds of leading manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling. Our business is highly transformative and growing rapidly.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Sr Backend Developer (Golang / Java).
- Drive the future architecture of our API-first server-side applications and platform, collaborating with technical leadership across the various parts of our organization.
- Contribute to an ongoing process of pulling apart a successful monolithic application that is a little rigid and create more flexibility going forward. We have already pulled out product information management and search as external services, and we are just getting started!
- Design and build backend systems with composability, extensibility, and scale in mind.
- Create core services and software libraries that we can use across a broad range of applications and systems.
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- ML engineering
- React (nice to have)
- The ability to architect robust application and distributed systems while working cross-functionally alongside other phenomenal tech teams.
- Savvy in collaboration with a complex front-end
- Familiarity with messaging-based and event-based solutions to problems in distributed system design.
- A strong desire to create phenomenal software that delights our end-users while always continuing to learn new and emerging technology, as well as grow professionally with a phenomenal and global organization
Place of work: Canada, USA and Latam
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $5000 - $7000 USD.
- HackerRank Challenge
- 1 hour technical/ cultura interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 24-07-2022