The client is an organization that provides an all-encompassing tool that provides a transparent and intuitive property experience for buyers and sellers.
Their platform facilitates real time communication and negotiation in a property transaction - it's a cloud-based platform keeps clients informed about negotiations in real time, allowing one to make confident decisions about buying or selling real estate for the best price.
In this opportunity they are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS for the development and test lifecycle of our products (multiple AWS regions/countries)
- Hands-on automate all deployments, repetitive manual work and maintain and monitor the server environments
- Proactively improve DevOps (CDK scripts), CI/CD and AWS infrastructure configurations to improve functionality, performance, reliability, security and reduce costs
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues during design, development, integration, and operations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Use a proactive approach to technical challenges and by continually researching best practices in DevOps design, architecture, security, quality, programming, and operations
- Support development, QA, and product environments, respond and resolve issues based on the established SLAs
- Take ownership and accountability for the incidence resolution process
- On-call rotation is required, as the business operates in multiple countries and time zones
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management spread across the globe (USA, Canada, Australia, and India)
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- +6 years of exp. with DevOps
Place of work: Canada, United States, Latin America (LATAM) (4-5 hours US east coast office hours)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $8000 USD.
- HackerRank Challenge
- One 1 hour cultural combined with technical interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 24-07-2022