Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
In this opportunity we are hiring a Senior Cloud Architect to join the Computer and Cloud Services team. Providing an internal Kubernetes platform offering by demonstrating Anthos on AWS and GKE and developing standards and standard practices on maintaining clusters.
This position is responsible for spearheading and accelerating Kubernetes adoption in the organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience deploying Kubernetes (more specifically Anthos), leading Kubernetes in multiple cloud environments, and crafting, and packaging apps for deployment into Kubernetes by implementing solutions like Helm Charts.
- Operationalizing and improving reliability by creating workflows around key performance indicators, information logs, and alerts from Kubernetes implementing New Relic
- Improving our Kubernetes platform by providing additional services and strategies around Knative, Istio, and other Kubernetes native services such as coordinating operators for hosting stateful services
- Developing and maintaining internal Helm repositories hosted in GitHub Enterprise and influencing both Helm and Customize to perform deployments
- Work closely with DevOps teams by providing guidance and helping teams demonstrate our Kubernetes Namespace-as-a-service offering by migrating workloads and containerizing apps.
- Build a true Hybrid Cloud Kubernetes-based strategy while demonstrating expertise in diverse cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Ability to provide long-term cost-effective strategies for proposals and make sure that proposals align with the needs of the business
- Providing any development assistance using Go language to enhance and extend the Kubernetes platform such as writing an operator.
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- Multi-Cloud experience (AWS / Google / Azure) – strong experience with Kubernetes especially on AWS/Google.
- Virtual machines migration to containers such as ECS to Anthos/GKE
- Monitoring /Observability Tools (New Relic)
- Istio (Knative)
- GitHub Enterprise
- Go language
Nice to Have:
- Computer Science or Related Degree (required)
- Kubernetes (5+ years)
- Helm (3+ years)
- Golang (3+ years)
- Linux (8+ years)
- GCP (3+ Years)
- AWS (1+ Years)
- Site Reliability Engineering (2+ years)
Place of work: Worldwide (Maximum 5 to 8 hours overlap with US PST time zone.)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: USD 6000 - 7000.-
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 23-06-2022