Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
They are looking for a Fullstack Developer with solid experience in C# and Angular, with a passion for growth and adaptability, eager to be a part of their in-house Quick Response Team (QRT) to diagnose and reproduce production issues in your local environment, and develop bug fixes and small feature enhancements using Agile methodologies. Needs to be able to quickly jump between different tasks as priorities change.
- Work with an experienced team leveraging Scrum techniques building customer-facing and internal-facing products
- Design, code, test, and support both UI and backend services
- Write automated unit tests using TDD and BDD techniques
- Peer review other team members' work
- Diagnose production issues and propose solutions that achieve the proper balance between technically-sound yet quick to implement
- Upper-intermediate or Advanced English level (written/spoken)
- Bachelor's degree in C.S. (or equivalent), along with a firm understanding of data structures and scalable software design
- 3-5 years' experience designing, coding and implementing scalable software in a fast-paced, product-centric environment
- Strong ability to write code C#, Angular or a similar high-level language
- Understanding of Agile techniques
- Knowledge of testable application design principles with NUnit or similar
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational databases, such as SQL Server or MySQL
- Proficiency in building behavior-driven development tests for desired business behavior
Place of work: Remote from LatAm.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor. Long-term.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with client (60 min)
Pago en USD
- 7 PTOs (paid time off).
Fecha Publicación: 13-02-2023