Our client's platform allows companies to hire better candidates faster in frontline positions. They work with renowned customers in the food industry, leading the candidate end-to-end: since they show interest in the job until they are hired, providing a fair and candidate-centric experience.
They are on a mission to increase Frontline Workers’ access to professional opportunities. This is a 2.7 billion population that accounts for 80% of the world’s workforce. They are digitally invisible, as there’s little to no data available on who they are, their career history, or their skill set, limiting their access to professional opportunities and growth. They are here to transform this by building the infrastructure to make Frontline Workers visible.
As a Frontend Lead you will build and lead a Front-End Development Squad while also participating in developing their platform including: design, implementation, and deployment of different features and improvements.
You will need to move fast, understanding the multiple platforms with which they work, automating the interaction between recruiters and candidates. You will also identify, propose and implement improvements in the core infrastructure and the architecture and train new team members in the best practices for the software development, testing and documenting.
You will work cross functionally to set and execute the business and product strategy and roadmap by building the best interactive platform for their users to manage their hiring process.
- Work closely with the Product UX team to define their platform usability roadmap
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Maintain and improve existing React.js systems
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries which will help scale the platform in the future
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 5+ years' work experience developing frontend
- Experience leading different projects
- Exp. with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Exp. with current trends and best practices in frontend architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- Familiar with the product and design life cycles
- Creative problem solving: thinks big, starts small, grows fast.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Ability to work in a high-growth environment and adapt to changing scenarios and uncertainty.
- Empathy and a willingness to help others across the company.
Place of work: Remote.
- Option 1: Employee - dollarized pay
- Option 2: Contractor - paid in USD
*Argentinian residents only.
Pago en USD
- 100% Remote
- Prepaga OSDE
- Stock Options
Fecha Publicación: 19-04-2022