Our client is a 100% distributed studio. There are no physical offices, everyone is remotely scattered across the globe - they work from the comfort of their homes! To them, happiness is the result of being able to embrace flexible hours, and working on tasks that are meaningful. They don’t think that a great job should require you to uproot your life and your family, or that a life event should force you out of a great job. They want to work with great people no matter where your life takes you.
Their roles are full-time positions and are not the stereotypical boring freelance job where you engage with one manager. You will experience a brand new work methodology as you work in real-time with dozens of talents across the globe!
They are looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our new rewards development team in their Las Vegas studio. This role focuses on implementing new features, improving existing ones, and supporting the live products. This role focuses on supporting the existing APIs and Tools and building new features mainly for their web portals that represent the playAWARDS loyalty platform. The candidate must know major web development concepts and be familiar with writing and optimizing APIs.
- Work with the Team Lead to design and implement production ready components and to deliver high-quality products.
- Work with product owners and project managers to break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines and to resolve issues.
- Review code with peers, share knowledge and best practices.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Exp. developing software with a team in a professional environment.
- Work in an Agile development environment (Scrum & Kanban) with Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in Application Architecture, automation, microservice architecture, and domain-driven design.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills.
- A detail-oriented, organized thought process and the ability to prioritize requirements.
- Strong debugging, profiling, and analytic skills.
- Exp. writing and maintaining automated unit tests.
- Proven ability to build high-quality products.
- The ideal candidate will also have some experience with C# or be able to cross train to work on different stacks.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience with Azure or similar CI/CD best practices
- Experience using both SQL and NoSQL databases
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 2 week holidays
- National holidays included
Fecha Publicación: 12-01-2022