For more than 80 years, our client has led the industry in delivering innovative products and services to transportation departments and agencies across the globe. Their mission is to provide engineering solutions for safer, more reliable travel on their roads, bridges, tunnels, and highways.
Today, they're developing USA largest express lanes, creating smarter traffic systems, and managing highly anticipated vehicle-to-vehicle programs.
They're seeking to incorporate a both Senior Mobile Engineer with extensive experience in Android or iOS
Essential Duties And Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Work with product team to translate functional requirements/ user stories into well-structured and maintainable code within the Client’s design/architectural guidelines
- Develop unit, integration test cases as well as adhere to development best practices to develop code with low tech debt, high code coverage, and lower complexity.
- Operate in an agile development environment & deliver functionality to production per release cycle
- Collaborate with QA and DevOps teams to ensure overall engineering output is of high standards.
- Be a technical evangelist serve as the champion of development best practices including application of design patterns, functional programming ideas, reactive programming ideas, code quality, test coverage etc.
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- Mentor junior team members and collaborate with offshore and onshore resources
- Participate and provide architecture and engineering inputs for technical initiatives championed within the organization
- Help evaluate solutions/tools and help decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools
- Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- +5 years' experience with mobile development for iOS or Android.
- Native iOS / XCode / Swift / Objective C or Native Android / Kotlin / Java
- UI skills and front end development experience in mobile. Component Architecture in Mobile
- Microservices architecture and cloud computing
- Exp. with responsive design frameworks
- Exp. with web services and API
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor paid in USD
Pago en USD
- Internet expenses incl.
- 3 week paid vacation.
- Argentine Holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 15-10-2021