For more than 80 years, our client has led the industry in delivering innovative products and services to transportation departments and agencies across the globe. Their mission is to provide engineering solutions for safer, more reliable travel on their roads, bridges, tunnels, and highways. Today, they're developing USA largest express lanes, creating smarter traffic systems, and managing highly anticipated vehicle-to-vehicle programs.
They're seeking Senior Quality Assurance Testers with extensive experience. The candidate will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification. You will also be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and .NET.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- +7-8 years' exp. in Quality Assurance.
- +4 years' exp. in Automation Testing (Selenium & .NET o Java)
- Minimum 3 project work exp. on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work exp. on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor paid in USD
Pago en USD
- Internet expenses incl.
- 3 week paid vacation.
- Argentine Holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 30-09-2021