What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Writing unit tests utilizing vue-test-utils and Jest
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Working with the design team to build views that are responsive and compatible with modern browsers
What You’ll Need To Be Successful:
- +4 years' exp. as Front-End
- Highly proficient with Vue.js or React framework (and core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM)
- Familiarity with the Vue.js or React ecosystem.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Upper-intermediate English level
It Would Be Great if You Had:
- Exp. with TypeScript and integrating TypeScript into existing applications
- Exp. with AWS (S3, CloudFront, API Gateway, etc)
- Exp. with CI/CD pipelines such as CodeFresh or Jenkins
- Exp. with React native
- Exp. with Docker and docker-compose
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 2 week vacation (PTO).
- Argentine holidays included.
- Access to client's training catalog.
Fecha Publicación: 26-09-2021