Our client is pioneering hiring talent by harnessing the power of people to help companies better screen, onboard, and source the best talent. Their technology gathers direct insights from people, for people and transforms those insights into powerfully predictive data that helps ensure a great job match between talent and a company.
The company’s cloud-based SaaS solutions were built to ensure a great and transparent candidate experience while minimizing bias and protecting privacy. Founded in 2018, our client is backed by several well-known Silicon Valley Investors.
We are seeking SemiSr and Senior Python Developers to join their team in San Francisco, California!
- Write, test, maintain and document reusable code.
- Develop enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code using best practices, quickly and according to spec.
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers and QA to ensure quality code.
- Collaborate daily with other backend developers, frontend developers, writers and our data team across the full software development lifecycle.
- 2 to 5 years' exp. developing in Python.
- Django & Flask Frameworks.
- PostgreSQL & Neo4j (desired).
- English (reading/comprehension).
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- Long term contractor relationship
- U$750 for equipment purchase annually
- USD Compensation
- Stock Options
- 2 week paid vacation
- Trainings reimbursement.
- Argentinian holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 12-08-2021