Our client is a leading provider of educational content: Networking, Cloud, Data Science courses. They are currently expanding to more verticals, like Cyber Security and Development, for which they are looking for a Python/Django Developer (Django is a must) to dive into projects and showcase their skills and capabilities; someone who wants to be a part of a full-stack creative team, responsible for multiple aspects of ongoing software development building and supporting functionality.
Their systems are all modern and were built with the latest technologies and best standards for Software projects, including: shared documentation (Apiary), Kubernetes and container based infrastructure, automatic blue/green deployments, and all the Python best practices: poetry, black, pylint, etc.
Your job will include building the infrastructure used by hundreds of thousands of students and all our instructors and content creators.
- 3+ years' development experience in Python
- Exp. designing RESTful APIs
- Exp. with Django REST Framework
- Working knowledge in applying TDD or BDD practices.
- Solid understanding of database concepts (PostgreSQL)
- Upper-intermediate English level
It Would Be Great if You Had:
- Experience with micro service architectures
- AWS experience (SQS, SNS, S3, RDS, EMR)
- Kubernetes experience
- Docker experience
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 2 week vacation (PTO).
- Argentine holidays included.
- Access to client's training catalog.
Fecha Publicación: 09-12-2021